You normally start on a Monday morning. We call it the Induction Day. During your induction:
- We will show you around our school and all the facilities.
- We will discuss the rules, regulations and school policies including attendance / holidays.
- You will meet people, Director of Studies, Assistant Director of Studies, Student Support Team etc.
- We will inform you about the Heath and Safely regulations and procedures, e.g., fire drills etc.
- You will take a speaking test and be informed of your starting level and class.
- We will place you in a class and organise your timetable and all the materials you will need.
- We will explain about the end-of-course exam.
- Answer any other questions that may arise.
We recommend that you watch this Video: